Apple has displaced Oracle as the company with the most security vulnerabilities in its software, according to security company Secunia. Over the first half of 2010, Apple had more reported flaws than any other vendor. Microsoft retains its third-place spot. Secunia has tracked security vulnerabilities and issues advisories since 2002, producing periodic reports on the state of software. Together, the top ten vendors account...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 June 5, 2019
- Google gives Chrome users reasons to switch to Firefox May 31, 2019
- Steam to get more Microsoft games May 31, 2019
- Windows 10 1903 released! May 25, 2019
- Lunarsoft Wiki updated to 1.32 May 25, 2019