The Electronic Frontier Foundation has called on HP to restore customer’s ability to use third-party ink cartridges in its Office Jet printers. It is also urging consumers to sign a petition, which as of this posts’s publication, has nearly 7,500 signatures. In an open letter to HP Inc. President and CEO, Dion Weisler, activist Cory Doctorow calls on the company to take five steps...
- End of Service reminder for Windows 10 1809 and 1909 May 17, 2021
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 5.7 May 15, 2021
- Regarding lack of news and forum posts April 28, 2021
- Windows 10 to get a dedicated OEMDRIVERS folder April 10, 2021
- How fast is your Internet? March 29, 2021