Federal regulators are reconsidering the rules that govern high-speed Internet connections – wading into a bitter policy dispute that could be tied up in court for years. The Federal Communications Commission is scheduled to vote Thursday to begin taking public comments on three different paths for regulating broadband. That includes a proposal by FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski, a Democrat, to define broadband access as...
- Lunarsoft Wiki updated to 1.33 July 4, 2019
- New malware abuses DNS over HTTPS July 4, 2019
- Microsoft informs users that password changes are obsolete June 21, 2019
- Chrome behaves like surveillance software, switch to Firefox June 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 June 20, 2019