Federal regulators are reconsidering the rules that govern high-speed Internet connections – wading into a bitter policy dispute that could be tied up in court for years. The Federal Communications Commission is scheduled to vote Thursday to begin taking public comments on three different paths for regulating broadband. That includes a proposal by FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski, a Democrat, to define broadband access as...
- Google faces lawsuit for tracking private internet use June 3, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 released! May 30, 2020
- Windows 10 2004 has been stable so far! Only seen one minor bug. May 30, 2020
- AMT2 works with Windows 10 2004 May 27, 2020
- Windows 10 May 2020 aka 2004 released! May 27, 2020