A phishing scam relies on hijacking users’ iTunes accounts linked to PayPal, giving thieves the ability to drain money from someone’s online account. “Sources close to Apple tell me iTunes has not been compromised and the company isn’t aware of any sudden increase in fraudulent transactions,” he wrote. PayPal has said it is reimbursing customers for the fraud, but added that the problem “is...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018