Windows Defender, the anti-malware software that’s built in to Windows, is going to start removing utility software that tries to scare users into upgrading, starting in March. The Windows software ecosystem has a large variety of software of dubious merit that claims to detect and diagnose faults. These programs often offer a free version that purports to find problems and a paid version that...
- Best Free Antivirus + Free Antimalware for XP? September 17, 2019
- Considering changing or offering BleachBit instead of CCleaner September 17, 2019
- The next release of the forums (4.5) will introduce a native app to support mobile de September 15, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 September 5, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 August 26, 2019