A European Commission advisory body has suggested that search companies delete data collected about their users after six months — a far cry from what most companies currently do. The recommendation arrived in a 29-page “opinion” (PDF) published Friday by a European Commission body known as the Article 29 Working Party. Backed by privacy groups, it has been pressuring Internet companies on the search...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 March 21, 2019
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019