A European Commission advisory body has suggested that search companies delete data collected about their users after six months — a far cry from what most companies currently do. The recommendation arrived in a 29-page “opinion” (PDF) published Friday by a European Commission body known as the Article 29 Working Party. Backed by privacy groups, it has been pressuring Internet companies on the search...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018
- Seagate demos Mach 2 with doubled performance March 22, 2018