The update to the anti-malware engine will be starting with Microsoft Security Essentials and will also update security solutions such as: Forefront Client Security, Forefront Endpoint Protection, and Windows Intune Endpoint Protection. The new engine version will be in the range of 1.1.700X.0. Aside from the change in the version number no other actual information has been revealed about what changes are being made....
- Microsoft informs users that password changes are obsolete June 21, 2019
- Chrome behaves like surveillance software, switch to Firefox June 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 June 20, 2019
- Samsung SmartTV owners should scan for malware weekly June 18, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 June 5, 2019