Microsoft is giving Jerry Seinfeld the boot for its latest Vista advertisement (set to launch today) and instead will directly attack Apple’s marketing strategy of mocking PCs. Microsoft decided not to focus on odd antics of Seinfeld and Gates this time around and instead will feature a company engineer who resembles the PC guy (aka John Hodgman) in Apple’s ads. According to those familiar...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 24, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018