Microsoft has released an urgent hotfix for the Server service. This hotfix applies to Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008. The vulnerability could allow remote code execution if an affected system received a specially crafted RPC request. “Consistent exploit code has been discovered in limited, targeted attacks, affecting Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. While this service...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 24, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018