The past several years have done wonders for Facebook’s once-murky public reputation. After a series of privacy-related controversies and a rocky debut in the stock market, the company embraced and quickly came to dominate the time we spend on mobile devices. More than a billion of us use its apps every day, and they have come to serve as a vital connection between family...
- Best Free Antivirus + Free Antimalware for XP? February 21, 2019
- Newly added Giphy! February 21, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 February 21, 2019
- Firefox to introduce CryptoMining and Fingerprint Blocking February 8, 2019
- iOS 12.2 will limit Web apps’ access to iPhone’s sensors February 7, 2019