If you were trying to share something on Facebook today and couldn’t, you weren’t alone. Facebook’s security systems were blocking a number of high-profile websites from sharing content from third-party sites to the social network. The social networking giant confirmed that one of the site’s spam filter — specifically used to prevent the spread of malware — encountered an issue, a spokesperson said. We...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.3 December 13, 2019
- Error with xml December 10, 2019
- Error with xml December 9, 2019
- Windows to get DNS over TLS and HTTPS! December 8, 2019
- Mozilla pulls Avast Software addons for excessive tracking December 6, 2019