Snapchat’s name has disappeared. On Friday, the company announced in a Wall Street Journal article that it was changing its name to Snap Inc. The name is more fitting since the company is now more than just a social app, CEO Evan Spiegel told The Journal. Snapchat is now branching into new territory: smart sunglasses. Called Spectacles, the pairs will sell for $129 —...
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019