Snapchat’s name has disappeared. On Friday, the company announced in a Wall Street Journal article that it was changing its name to Snap Inc. The name is more fitting since the company is now more than just a social app, CEO Evan Spiegel told The Journal. Snapchat is now branching into new territory: smart sunglasses. Called Spectacles, the pairs will sell for $129 —...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018