If you don’t have your Windows 7 disc handy—but want to create a custom installation, run Windows from a USB drive, or just do a fresh install—you’ll need an ISO file of the disc. You used to be able to download them from Digital River’s servers, but those links no longer work. Now, Microsoft has a Software Recovery Center where you can download those...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018
- Seagate demos Mach 2 with doubled performance March 22, 2018