If you were trying to share something on Facebook today and couldn’t, you weren’t alone. Facebook’s security systems were blocking a number of high-profile websites from sharing content from third-party sites to the social network. The social networking giant confirmed that one of the site’s spam filter — specifically used to prevent the spread of malware — encountered an issue, a spokesperson said. We...
- Mozilla pulls Avast Software addons for excessive tracking December 6, 2019
- App detection for Chrome sparks more privacy concerns December 6, 2019
- Suggestions December 4, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 November 26, 2019
- Google Cloud Print ends December 2020 November 26, 2019