A recent bug report on Mozilla’s Bugzilla states that Comodo’s broken OCR is issuing certificates to the wrong organizations. Details in the report outline that Comodo issued an incorrect certificate to the domain of a major Australian provider. What makes this worse is that the developers of the OCR software were aware of the faults. This issue also has an impact on the .eu...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018