Lenovo bagged a paltry US$250,000 from the deal that saw it install the Superfish certificate slurper onto PCs, according to reports. The PC maker was last month caught installing the ad/bloat/malware into its consumer PCs, sparking a very considerable backlash once the software's ability to intercept encrypted website communications was revealed. Forbes sources' now say Lenovo made between US$200,000 to US$250,000 from the deal...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 24, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018