Recently Support.com acquired SUPERAntiSpyware for a healthy sum of $8.5 million. The deal is expected to finalize by the end of the year. SUPERAntiSpyware is a free tool that is extremely useful when cleaning up a system. It’s offered in both paid and free versions, but for most the free product delivers as promised. What many people don’t know is that SUPERAntiSpyware, headquartered in...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018