Microsoft is preparing to “end sales” of its Lumia smartphones by the end of the year, according to an anonymous internal source. And in a decision that will surprise almost nobody, Microsoft is believed to be planning to replace its underperforming Lumia range with a new Surface Phone. The anonymous tipster’s predictions have seemingly been borne out recently, both by the fact that just...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018
- Seagate demos Mach 2 with doubled performance March 22, 2018