As you may know, Firefox 4 will have the tab bar placed on top of the navigation bar by default, significantly changing the way it looks and, to some degree, behaves for long time Firefox users. As Alex Faaborg emphasizes in this video, this is all about the default layout. Reversing to tabs below the navigation bar is a matter of right clicking on...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 24, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018