Researchers at the University of California, Riverside have identified a weakness in the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) of all Linux operating systems since late 2012 that enables attackers to hijack users’ internet communications completely remotely. Such a weakness could be used to launch targeted attacks that track users’ online activity, forcibly terminate a communication, hijack a conversation between hosts or degrade the privacy guarantee...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018