Kevin Remde: The product team decided to give you TechNet and MSDN subscribers a little Valentine’s Day gift by making SP1 available for download. Go to the http://technet.microsoft.com/subscriptions/default.aspx page. Notice the “Top Subscriber Downloads” section. You can also go here to get it – For TechNet Subscribers For MSDN Subscribers And if you’re a subscriber, it will require you to log-in with the Windows...
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019