Finjan Inc, a web security solutions provider, just confirmed the results that Google’s security team and IBM’s X-Force reported. The one thing the three could agree on was that online criminals are exploiting vulnerabilities in end users web browsers by using drive-bydownloads for identity theft, gaining access to online accounts and for some other illicit revenue-generating activities, M2.com writes. Google’s Niels Provos, a security...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018