Networking hardware vendor TP-Link today admitted violating US radio frequency rules by selling routers that could operate at power levels higher than their approved limits. In a settlement with the Federal Communications Commission, TP-Link agreed to pay a $200,000 fine, comply with the rules going forward, and to let customers install open source firmware on routers. The open source requirement is a unique one, as it isn't directly...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 24, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018