TrueCrypt is a software application used for on-the-fly encryption. It can create a virtual encrypted disk in a file (container), which can be mounted as if it were a real disk. TrueCrypt also supports device-hosted volumes, which can be created on either an individual partition or an entire disk. As of version 5.0, it can encrypt the Windows boot partition or entire boot drive....
- Fixes for Intel audio and HP issues released October 15, 2018
- Intel reaches 8 cores for their chips October 11, 2018
- Google is shutting down Google Plus October 10, 2018
- WebP support coming to Firefox October 7, 2018
- Windows 10 October 2018 update paused after minor issues October 7, 2018