Yahoo is writing down the value of its Tumblr acquisition by $482 million, citing lower projections for the social network’s future performance, the company announced Monday. This comes after Yahoo took a $230 million similar writedown last quarter on its Tumblr buy. In total, Yahoo has now written down more than half of Tumblr’s value since acquiring it for $1.1 billion in 2013 —...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018