Love or hate its nagging prompts, Vista’s Account Control feature (UAC) has a security feature that marks it out from any other type of Windows security programme — it can spot rootkits before they install. This is one finding buried in a report published in two German computer magazines some months ago after testing by the respected AV-Test.org, which set out to find out...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018