Google has this week announced that a new responsive design will be rolling out to their Gmail service with an aim of providing a more optimised layout for every screen. The new support is expected to roll out in the coming weeks, and will remove the different formatting is that can sometimes be a hindrance when you start reading an email on your desktop...
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018
- Seagate demos Mach 2 with doubled performance March 22, 2018