Google has this week announced that a new responsive design will be rolling out to their Gmail service with an aim of providing a more optimised layout for every screen. The new support is expected to roll out in the coming weeks, and will remove the different formatting is that can sometimes be a hindrance when you start reading an email on your desktop...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 March 21, 2019
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019