The old-fashioned password gets little respect from hackers these days. In fact, it’s barely a speed bump for them to get past. The hacker can find your password or even the answers to your “security” questions for sale on the internet black market. UnifyID, a participant in this year’s TechCrunch Disrupt SF Battlefield competition, sees a system that’s hopelessly broken — and they think...
- Samsung SmartTV owners should scan for malware weekly June 18, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 June 5, 2019
- Google gives Chrome users reasons to switch to Firefox May 31, 2019
- Steam to get more Microsoft games May 31, 2019
- Windows 10 1903 released! May 25, 2019