You all know the drill. You buy a phone from AT&T or other wireless provider and the phone is tied down to their specific. For those looking to take their smartphone elsewhere, 1998′s Digital Millennium Copyright Act actually made it illegal for anyone to unlock their own cellphone. It wasn’t until 2006 that the Library of Congress provided an exemption that allowed consumers to...
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019