For well over a year, Microsoft has tried to position Windows 10 as a new type of operating system — one that’s continually updated without allowing for meaningful customer intervention, with security, driver, and software updates combined together by default and updated on Microsoft’s timeline. Pro customers can delay updates for a period of time, but non-enterprise users aren’t allowed to push them off...
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019