For well over a year, Microsoft has tried to position Windows 10 as a new type of operating system — one that’s continually updated without allowing for meaningful customer intervention, with security, driver, and software updates combined together by default and updated on Microsoft’s timeline. Pro customers can delay updates for a period of time, but non-enterprise users aren’t allowed to push them off...
- Windows safer from malware than Macs February 14, 2020
- YouTube’s classic interface phased out in March 2020 February 11, 2020
- Bug prevents proper Windows 7 shutdown February 11, 2020
- Windows 7 support ended Jan 14, 2020 February 4, 2020
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 February 3, 2020