Google today announced 2-step verification for account holders. The new security feature is rolling out gradually; I haven’t received the update and so couldn’t test the new feature. I like the concept but wonder how many people will bother to set it up or will cringe at the steps required to use it. Like so many other cloud services, Google requires a username and...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018