A new program unveiled in Germany called Volksverschlüsselung promises full, end-to-end encryption for emails sent by even the most technophobic internet users. Deutsche Telekom and the Fraunhofer research institute collaborated on the software. German telecommunications giant Deutsche Telekom unveiled on Wednesday a new internet security project it has developed with the Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology (SIT). The new program, available for Windows,...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 March 21, 2019
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019