Add-on companies are selling the browsing history of millions of users to third-parties according to a report that aired on German national TV. Reporters of Panorama managed to gain access to a large data collection that contained the browsing history of roughly 3 million German Internet users. The data was collected by companies that produce browser extensions for various popular browsers such as Chrome...
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019