The royalty free cross platform API for browser based 3D graphics known as WebGL has been found to be insecure and potentially harmful to machines. Apparently WebGL allows other web pages to exploit the browser. WebGL utilizes hardware acceleration and because of more of the user system can be exposed. The reason for that is that WebGL access is the graphics card drivers. So,...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 24, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018