Facebook has been ordered to stop collecting and storing data on WhatsApp users in Germany, marking the first regulatory challenge to a controversial data-sharing scheme that the social media company announced in August. In a statement published Tuesday, Germany’s privacy watchdog said that sharing WhatsApp user data with Facebook, the messaging app’s parent company, constitutes “an infringement of national data protection law.” The regulatory body also...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.3 April 22, 2018
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018