A group of hackers claims to have found a way to seize inactive and suspended Twitter accounts, and is now selling them on the social network. “Spain Squad” gained control of a number of accounts they allege were obtained with the exploit, including @Hell, @Hitler, @Nazi, @ak47, and @1337. Worryingly, the Internet Archive shows that several of the handles held by Spain Squad were previously...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018