A group of hackers claims to have found a way to seize inactive and suspended Twitter accounts, and is now selling them on the social network. “Spain Squad” gained control of a number of accounts they allege were obtained with the exploit, including @Hell, @Hitler, @Nazi, @ak47, and @1337. Worryingly, the Internet Archive shows that several of the handles held by Spain Squad were previously...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 April 24, 2019
- Assassin's Creed Unity is free until April 24 2019 April 18, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 March 21, 2019
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019