Last year, Sprint and Clearwire consolidated their WiMAX businesses in the Clear 4G wireless network, which was partly funded by investments from Google, Intel, and cable companies Time Warner, Bright House Networks, and Comcast. Today, Comcast officially became the first Clear reseller among the investors, launching its “High Speed 2go” WiMAX subscription service in Portland, Oregon. The cable company announced that there will be...
- Assassin's Creed Unity is free until April 24 2019 April 18, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 March 21, 2019
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019