In 2015, the two SySS employees Matthias Deeg and Gerhard Klostermeier started a research project about the security of modern wireless desktop sets using AES encryption, as there was no publicly available data concerning security issues in current wireless mice and keyboards. Thus, the two IT security consultants have been analyzing modern wireless desktop sets with AES encryption of the manufacturers Microsoft, Cherry, Logitech,...
- Windows 10 May 2019 aka 1903 released! May 22, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 May 22, 2019
- Sims 4 free until May 28 2019 May 22, 2019
- Asus open source routers using Merlin get DNS over TLS May 9, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 May 8, 2019