In 2015, the two SySS employees Matthias Deeg and Gerhard Klostermeier started a research project about the security of modern wireless desktop sets using AES encryption, as there was no publicly available data concerning security issues in current wireless mice and keyboards. Thus, the two IT security consultants have been analyzing modern wireless desktop sets with AES encryption of the manufacturers Microsoft, Cherry, Logitech,...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 March 21, 2019
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019