In 2015, the two SySS employees Matthias Deeg and Gerhard Klostermeier started a research project about the security of modern wireless desktop sets using AES encryption, as there was no publicly available data concerning security issues in current wireless mice and keyboards. Thus, the two IT security consultants have been analyzing modern wireless desktop sets with AES encryption of the manufacturers Microsoft, Cherry, Logitech,...
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019
- Google urges users to update Chrome immediately March 9, 2019
- Apple no longer refuses to fix iPhones with third-party batteries March 8, 2019