At last, Wi-Fi security — or lack of — is about to get its day in the sun. The Wi-Fi Alliance, an industry body made up of device makers including Apple, Microsoft, and Qualcomm, announced Monday its next-generation wireless network security standard, Wi-Fi Protected Access 3. The standard will replace WPA2, a near-two decades-old security protocol that’s built in to protect almost every wireless...
- Assassin's Creed Unity is free until April 24 2019 April 18, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 March 21, 2019
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019