At last, Wi-Fi security — or lack of — is about to get its day in the sun. The Wi-Fi Alliance, an industry body made up of device makers including Apple, Microsoft, and Qualcomm, announced Monday its next-generation wireless network security standard, Wi-Fi Protected Access 3. The standard will replace WPA2, a near-two decades-old security protocol that’s built in to protect almost every wireless...
- Windows 10 May 2019 aka 1903 released! May 22, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 May 22, 2019
- Sims 4 free until May 28 2019 May 22, 2019
- Asus open source routers using Merlin get DNS over TLS May 9, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 May 8, 2019