At last, Wi-Fi security — or lack of — is about to get its day in the sun. The Wi-Fi Alliance, an industry body made up of device makers including Apple, Microsoft, and Qualcomm, announced Monday its next-generation wireless network security standard, Wi-Fi Protected Access 3. The standard will replace WPA2, a near-two decades-old security protocol that’s built in to protect almost every wireless...
- Best Free Antivirus + Free Antimalware for XP? September 17, 2019
- Considering changing or offering BleachBit instead of CCleaner September 17, 2019
- The next release of the forums (4.5) will introduce a native app to support mobile de September 15, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.2 September 5, 2019
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.4 August 26, 2019