Microsoft warned its Xbox Live users today to be on alert of any potential scammers who want to steal your sensitive personal information. Just recently, the Playstation Network suffered an intrusion by a hacker who stole personal user information such as credit card numbers for nearly 77 million users. As reported, this issue seems to be an isolated issue. According to Microsoft, users who...
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019