YouTube’s co-founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen bought the popular social bookmarking site Delicious from Yahoo, saving the service from being shut down. It’s said that this acquisition for the two entrepreneurs is because they are returning to tech under their new venture called AVOS. In 2005 Yahoo acquired Delicious to integrate the service’s social aspects into their own web offerings. Yahoo began to...
- Lunarsoft Forums upgraded to 4.2 April 20, 2018
- Lunarsoft Frontpage 4.9.x April 5, 2018
- Netflix cancels badge scheme for kids binge watchers March 23, 2018
- Netflix debuts the public bug bounty program March 22, 2018
- Chrome 66 will block autoplaying videos March 22, 2018