YouTube’s co-founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen bought the popular social bookmarking site Delicious from Yahoo, saving the service from being shut down. It’s said that this acquisition for the two entrepreneurs is because they are returning to tech under their new venture called AVOS. In 2005 Yahoo acquired Delicious to integrate the service’s social aspects into their own web offerings. Yahoo began to...
- Firefox to add Tor anti-fingerprinting called letterboxing March 13, 2019
- Lunarsoft Frontpage updated to 5.1.x March 13, 2019
- All the Windows 10 April 2019 19H1 changes March 9, 2019
- Intel’s Thunderbolt 3 is royalty free as USB 4 March 9, 2019
- Windows 7 being exploited due to critical Chrome bug March 9, 2019